About this blog

With the generous help of my grandma, I am spending this spring and summer learning how to garden
by plunging in headfirst. This blog is a narrative of my adventures.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Cacophany of Carrots

I walked home from Grandma's today with two bags full of vegetables. I pulled up about two thirds of the carrots and decided I would leave the rest because my bag was full. They're really cute and fat and stumpy but I haven't tasted one yet. Family members, if you want carrots, go to Grandma's and dig them up. Seriously.

I also picked a few tomatoes (yellow pear and black cherry) and several peppers (one orion bell, one purple beauty, and a bunch of banana peppers that may or may not be hot). There are many more peppers and tomatoes ripening and one tiny eggplant just starting.

Things are coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment