About this blog

With the generous help of my grandma, I am spending this spring and summer learning how to garden
by plunging in headfirst. This blog is a narrative of my adventures.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A New Composter

It's not much to look at, but it gets the job done.
I've been a little frazzled as of late and therefore failed to mention that about a week ago my household invested in a composter. It's something we've been talking about doing for a while and it seemed like a good time now that I have the vegetable garden. We won't actually get any compost for a couple of months because it takes time for the process to get going, and I won't use it exclusively on the vegetables (there are plants here at home that would benefit from it as well), but my garden may be enriched by a little compost before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment