About this blog

With the generous help of my grandma, I am spending this spring and summer learning how to garden
by plunging in headfirst. This blog is a narrative of my adventures.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weather

My neighbors' poor tulips after the storm.
Last night we got a magnificent thunderstorm, delivering much needed rain, along with a pummeling for defenseless plants. A few tornadoes even touched down west of here. I wasn't too worried since the only plants I have above ground so far are in the greenhouse, and the rain was a good thing.

This morning I looked out and had to blink a few times because, even though I've lived in Minnesota my whole life and shouldn't be shocked to see anything falling from the sky, I wasn't expecting to see snow. SNOW. Sometimes I wonder why I live in this state. We've had the balmiest of springs and now on April 16th it snows. Well, you know what karma is.

No comments:

Post a Comment